The latest report titled menthol production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Menthol.
|Process Included||Menthol Production From Distillation, Filtration, and Cooling
Menthol Production From Hydrogenation
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Menthol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Menthol Production Process:
1. Menthol Production From Distillation, Filtration, and Cooling: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Menthol production through Distillation, Filtration, and Cooling. After the distillation and filtration of dried Mentha arvensis leaves, Mentha oil is derived, yielding 50% menthol upon cooling in crystalline form.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/menthol-production-through-distillation-filtration-and-cooling/requestsample
2. Menthol Production From Hydrogenation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Menthol production using Hydrogenation. The process is carried out by reacting carbon monoxide and hydrogen together in the presence of thymol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/menthol-production-from-hydrogenation/requestsample
Menthol is essentially an organic molecule with flavouring and local anesthetic characteristics that can be produced synthetically or obtained from peppermint or mint oils. Menthol has the chemical formula CioH2o0 and a molecular weight of 156.26 g/mol.
Menthol fortifies the flavour of peppermint when it is added to medicines and food commodities. It is a crystallised waxy material that appears either white or transparent.
Menthol is made by hydrogenation and through distillation, filtration, and cooling. Thymol reacts with carbon monoxide and hydrogen during the hydrogenation process to produce menthol. The distillation procedure is used to isolate menthol from its other isomers further.
The Menthol industry is witnessing growth due to its employment in several products like chewing gums, cough drops, candy, and beverages which is driving the market’s growth. Menthol’s use in pharmaceutical products and aroma therapy is expected to increase, further boosting the market’s expansion. Furthermore, the rising demand for sweet-tasting flavouring, specifically among the younger aged groups, is expanding its popularity in the food & beverages sector. Also, the high demand for menthol in producing aroma therapy products like candles and essential oils is furthering the market’s development. In the tobacco and cigarette manufacturing sector, menthol is gaining increasing popularity, which is appealing to consumers in turn, increasing sales in the industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Menthol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Menthol market?
- What are the various processes used for Menthol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Menthol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Menthol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Menthol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Menthol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Menthol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Menthol production?
- What is the time frame for Menthol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Menthol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Menthol Crystal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol-crystal
- Met Coke Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/met-coke
- Quats Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/quats
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA