By doing lung exercises, you can easily keep them healthy for a long time. Lungs are an important part of our body which is always busy, so it is very important to take care of them. Today, due to diseases like coronavirus infection, there is a lack of oxygen in the body. Healthy lungs help to make up for the lack of oxygen in your body. By doing lung exercises, you can avoid problems like breathlessness, lung infection, and lung cancer. It is very easy to do lung exercises, you can easily do & join the Yoga Teacher Training in Bali for the best in your career. Let us know in detail the way of doing exercises for the lungs and their benefits.
1. Balloon exercise for lungs
If you want to keep your lungs healthy, then balloon exercises can help you with this. In this exercise only you have to inflate the balloons with your mouth. While inflating the balloon, you take deep breaths, due to which more oxygen reaches your lungs, and there is no shortage of blood oxygen in the body. With this, when you exhale, you let out carbon dioxide. By doing this the ribs become strong and there is no problem of breathlessness.
The Balloon Exercise is a creative visualization technique that helps individuals clarify their goals, desires, and motivations. It is a popular exercise used in coaching, therapy, and personal development.
To do the Balloon Exercise, you can follow these steps:
- Sit or lie down comfortably and close your eyes.
- Imagine a balloon in front of you. This balloon represents your goal or desire.
- Visualize the balloon’s color, shape, and size. Is it small or big? What color is it?
- Imagine that you are holding a string attached to a balloon, and the balloon is slowly rising into the sky.
- As the balloon rises, imagine that it’s taking your goal or desire with it.
- Visualize the obstacles or challenges that may prevent the balloon from rising higher. These could be negative thoughts, fears, doubts, or external circumstances.
- As you become aware of these obstacles, imagine cutting the string that connects you to the balloon, and watching it rise higher and higher into the sky, leaving the obstacles behind.
- Focus on the feeling of lightness and freedom as the balloon disappears from sight.
- Take a few deep breaths and return to the present moment.
The Balloon Exercise helps you detach from limiting beliefs and fears that may be holding you back from achieving your goals. It also allows you to focus on the positive feelings and emotions associated with your desires, which can motivate and inspire you to take action toward them.
2. Pursed-lip breathing exercise for lungs
To keep your lungs healthy, you can do pursed-lip breathing exercises, this is a very beneficial exercise. By doing this exercise regularly, the lungs become strong and get rid of the problem of breathlessness. The pursed-lip breathing exercise is very easy to do, to do this, you take long breaths through the nose and then exhale air from the mouth as if you are blowing out a candle. To do this, you keep a candle at a distance and then try to extinguish it.
3. Beneficial Kapalbhati Pranayama for Lungs
Kapalbhati Pranayama is a breathing process that strengthens our lungs. Kapalbhati Pranayama is very effective in curing many problems related to the respiratory system. To do this asana, first of all, by laying a yoga mat on the ground, sit in Padmasana or Sukhasana. Place both your hands on your knees and sit in a meditative posture. Take the breath inwards, now while exhaling, and pull the stomach in such a way that the stomach and back meet together. Then inhale and loosen the stomach. Repeat this action again. Repeat Kapalbhati Pranayama continuously for four to five minutes.
4. Do Cycling in Exercise for Lunges
Cycling is very beneficial for the lungs. By cycling, the lungs swell well, due to which more oxygen reaches the body. Cycling exercises are very beneficial for people who have shortness of breath.
5. Running Exercise for Lunges
Running is beneficial for our overall health as well as for our lungs. When you do running exercises, you inhale rapidly, which inflates your lungs well. Due to this, more amount of oxygen goes to your body, which makes up for the lack of oxygen in the blood and also gets rid of the problem of breathlessness.