The latest report titled “1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,4-Dimethylbenzene.
|Process Included||1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production From Naphtha via Catalytic Reforming|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Process:
1. 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production From Naphtha via Catalytic Reforming: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production from naphtha via catalytic reforming. During this method, naphtha undergoes catalytic reforming, after which a series of distillation, adsorption or crystallization, and reaction processes from m-xylene, o-xylene, and ethylbenzene is carried out, resulting in 1,4-dimethylbenzene formation.
1,4-Dimethylbenzene also known as para-xylene (p-Xylene)(C8H10) is substituted derivative of benzene. It is a monocyclic benzene carrying two methyl groups at positions 1 and 4. The compound naturally occurs in petroleum and coal tar, along with most combustion sources such as tobacco smoke and automobile exhaust. The compound appears to be colourless and has an aromatic odour with a slight oil consistency.
The 1,4-Dimethylbenzene market is being propelled by the application of the chemical in producing terephthalic acid for polyesters such as polyethylene terephthalate (commonly known as PET), which is further used in many end-user industries, including consumer goods, construction, food and beverage packaging, automotive, sheets & films which furthers the market expansion. Also, it finds use in other end-uses like artificial musk, a dye and its intermediate, in organic syntheses and removal of naphthalene from illuminating gas, which is further bolstering the market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,4-Dimethylbenzene market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,4-Dimethylbenzene production?
- What is the time frame for 1,4-Dimethylbenzene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,4-Dimethylbenzene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 1-Decene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-decene
- 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-5-furandicarboxylic-acid
- 2-Amenoethanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-amenoethanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA